It sounds like a simple question but many borrowers find themselves continuing to make higher mortgage payments because their lender did not qualify them for a VA loan program and the borrower is unaware they are eligible can qualify immediately! So who all is eligible for a VA loan?
– Active-Duty Service members
– Reservists/National Guard members
– Surviving spouses of veterans whose death was service related
Here at Handshake Home Loans we have incredible respect and gratitude for the men and women who served our country and the benefits that VA loans offer show that our government does too:
– No Down Payment – Unlike Conventional loans which require a borrower to put a 5-20% down payment and FHA loans which require a minimum 3.5% down, VA loans allow borrowers to obtain the home of their dreams with 100% financing.
– No Private Mortgage Insurance – VA loans are exempt from PMI requirements regardless of down payment or current equity in the home
– VA Streamline Refinance – Imagine saving money and lowering your interest rate without having to go through the hoops and hurdles of income qualification, credit score requirements, or buying an appraisal. VA Streamline Refinance does just that by making it as easy and fluid as possible for veterans to qualify for a lower interest rate without the hassle of a full documentation loan.
– Flexible Credit Standards – Borrowers can typically qualify for VA loans with lower credit scores than those needed for other loan programs due to their relaxed credit requirements.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you!
Copyright © 2019 | Handshake Home Loans | All rights reserved